- What Data we collect and how we collect it
- How we use Data
- How we keep Data secure
- Contact information
What Personal Data we collect and how we collect it
Personal data collected via technology. This is information we obtain automatically from your connection using:
- Data collected by our servers. To make the website more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Log files. As most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp.
How we use Data
We may disclose data if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary:
- in connection with any legal investigation
- to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on the company
- to protect or defend the rights or property of the company or users of the site
How we keep Data secure
We implement appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing of data and against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to personal data.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about how we handle data, you may contact us at:
Tessera Multimedia S.A.
Dardanellion 11, 57010 Pefka Thessaloniki Greece